Be a part of the LNW team!
Love Nikki World is always looking for volunteers to help with various parts of the site. While we do welcome generalists who are multitalented and skilled in various areas, we are also seeking regular contributors who are interested in specific positions. Note that the requirements listed under each position are in addition to the basic requirements.
Please note that these positions start as limited involvement with LNW. Depending on project needs and individual performance, there is opportunity to develop within the team. We are open to scheduling around personal constraints, schedule, and commitments. Email us with the position you’re interested in, as well as samples of your work wherever relevant.
- Detail-oriented and quality-minded
- Able to accept criticism graciously and demonstrate improvement based on feedback
- Responsible, flexible, capable of dealing with ambiguous situations
- Independent, self-motivated
- Good communication skills
- Respects and must be able to meet deadlines
- Description: We are looking to expand and develop the database to be more useful for the community, so this means the role will be solely dedicated to working only on the LNW database.
- Data entry for multiple types of data
- Ensuring information accuracy and consistency
- Requirements: Ability to dedicate 1-3 hours a week to data entry
- Description: Any individual interested in writing guides, blog posts, and story features.
- Ability to receive harsh criticism graciously — this is a high-stakes position, and a lot of your work will be public-facing.
- Attention to detail and writing style, especially with regards to spelling, grammar, clarity, and voice.
- Proficiency with Google Docs, Microsoft Word, or other word processing program.
- Preference will be given to individuals with strong storytelling skills.
- Sample of past work – can be spreadsheet, essay, or other written work.