The Bell Tower event runs from February 3rd 5:00 LNST to February 9th 23:59 LNST, featuring the Bell Tower Phantom and Heart of Puppet sets.
A brief rundown of the event:
- The event exclusive map includes 5 stages: 2 quiz stages and 3 styling battles. Play through stages to obtain Memory Gears, which are used to exchange both suits.
- A maximum of 75 Memory Gears are obtainable for free each day, which gives you 525 Memory Gears for free throughout the duration of the event.
- Each stage gives 3 free attempts per day, which can be reset for 30 diamonds. Failing a stage will not deduct your attempts.
- Stamina is not necessary for this event.
- You will need 1363 Memory Gears to get both suits. You need 725 Memory Gears for Bell Tower Phantom alone, and 638 Memory Gears for Heart of Puppet alone.
- Considering the number of Memory Gears obtainable through free tries each day, you will need at least 420 diamonds for Bell Tower Phantom alone, or at least 240 diamonds for Heart of Puppet alone.
- To obtain both suits, you will need at least 1680 diamonds.
Set breakdowns, including stats, are available below. This guide will be updated once the event is released in LN; check back often and e-mail [email protected] if you have any additions!
Additional recommendations at Nikki’s info!
The list on this page contains event-specific questions. If you have a question that isn’t listed here, please send it to us at [email protected] so we can add it! There are additional questions you may encounter that have been seen in previous Miraland quizzes. Those questions and answers can be found here.
|How many times will minute hand and hour hand coincide in one day?||22|
|Which of the following is not a tool to record time?||Triangular ruler|
|Which of the following country does prime meridian NOT cross?||Canada|
|International date line is not a straight one. Which of the following is NOT around its turning point?||Strait of Gibraltar|
|What happens to the date when you cross the international date line from east to west?||One day forward|
|What happens to the date when you cross the international date line from west to east?||One day backward|
|What is the unit of time in the international system of units?||Second|
|How many seconds are there in an hour?||3600|
|A clock chimes every other hour. It takes 5 seconds to chime 6 times. How long will it take to chime 12 times?||11|
|In the Gregorian calendar year, how often does leap day happen?||Every 4 years|
|Which is the slowest pointer on a normal clock?||Hour hand|
|At the International Longitude Conference in 1884, in order to avoid the chaos of time, how many time zones are there on the earth surface?||24|
|Summer Time is a system regulated by human for saving energy, how?||Set clock one hour forward|
|By what principle that pendulum clock records time?||Isochronism of the pendulum|
|Who was the inventor of pendulum clock?||Huygens|
|What’s the working principle of quartz clock?||Piezoelectric effect|
|Who was the inventor of quartz clock?||Warren Marrison|
|Which is not a main structure of a clock?||Harajuku|
|Which of the following factors will affect the accuracy of a clock?||All the rest|
|Which of the following is not a type of clock oscillator?||Dimension Cube|
Click image to enlarge.
Bell Tower Phantom
TOTAL 725 Memory Gears
Heart of Puppet
TOTAL 638 Memory Gears