(DISCLAIMER: The information in this guide is based off previous versions of Love Nikki. Information is subject to change between versions, so take this guide with a grain of salt until our version of the event is released and we can confirm info. This disclaimer will be removed once we are reasonably sure this guide is complete. Thank you for understanding.)
The Ghost Gathering event will run from January 31 05:00 LNST to February 6 23:59 LNST. It features the Miss Bone, Underworld Lord, Yama Judge, Soul Guide, and Flower Mirror suits. It can be accessed through the Ghost Gathering tab on the side bar and is played through an event-exclusive window. A new mechanic to Love Nikki is also introduced with this event. Miss Bone and Underworld Lord will change appearance based on the time of day.
A brief rundown of the event:
- The event is played as an event-limited pavilion, like those seen in the Mystery House. Pay diamonds to receive prizes such as stamina or diamonds.
- 30 diamonds are required for one play. You can also pay 300 diamonds to play 10 times at once.
- Each play will give you 1 Soul Fire in addition to the pavilion’s random prizes. You will obtain a random event set once you obtain 15, 40, 85, 170, and 260 Soul Fire.
- Either Miss Bone or Underworld Lord is guaranteed within the first 3 nodes.
- The last node, 260 Soul Fire, will unlock a background along with an event set.
- To obtain all 5 sets, you will need 7800 diamonds.
- Ghosts will also appear randomly throughout the event. Tap them to receive gifts!
Set breakdowns, including stats, are available below. This guide will be updated once the event is released in LN; check back often and e-mail [email protected] if you have any additions!
Click image to enlarge.