The Halloween Carnival event will run from October 30th 05:00 LNST to November 3rd 23:59 LNST. It features the Maple Sugar Magic set. It is played through normal Journey stages, either Maiden or Princess.
A brief rundown of the event:
- Clear any Journey stage, either Miaden or Princess, to receive Maple Sugar Candle, which can be exchanged for event suit pieces.
- Each stage will reward 1 to 3 Maple Sugar Candles.
- To complete the full set, you will need 540 Maple Sugar Candles.
- Occasionally, you may be prompted by a little devil NPC to give her some Candles. Giving her Candles will reward you with Gold, Diamonds, and Starlight Coins. Refusing her will do nothing (except make her sad).
The following are available below: a stamina breakdown and event suit stats and costs. This guide will be updated once the event is released in LN; check back often and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additions!
Will I Have Enough Stamina?
Because the event is based on randomly dropped currency, you might be worried if you’ll have enough stamina to collect enough Candles. Over the course of the event, you can gain stamina from the following:
- Recharging over time: 288 stamina per 24 hours
- Daily rewards: 90 stamina per day from log-in stamina rewards at 12:00-14:00 LNST and 21:00 LNST, plus an extra 30 stamina on weekends
- Daily quests: 44 stamina per day
- Gifted from friends: 50 stamina per day
- Sharing (obtaining a 3+ heart item): 6 stamina per day
- Association-gifted: up to 35 stamina per day, depending on Association’s total scores
- Styling Contest votes: 4 to 6 stamina randomly dropped from boxes, 1 box per 10 votes
Excluding V-level-associated stamina gifts, stamina from the monthly sign-in calendar, and Styling Contest rewards, you can gain up to 513 stamina per day. Throughout the course of the event, you can gain a total of 2505 stamina, not including stamina gained from Competition voting, monthly sign-in, or V-level rewards. This is enough to play Maiden stages 626 times, or Princess stages (potentially) 417 times.
If, on average, each stage awards 2 Maple Sugar Candles, you will need to play stages 270 times to get the full set – meaning you have nothing to worry about! Play any stages as you like; this is a relaxing event.
Maple Sugar Magic
TOTAL 540 Maple Sugar Candles
- Hair: Little Halloween Devil (Lively, Sexy) – 65
- A; SS; A; S; B
- Dress: Dance on Halloween (Lively, Cute) – 58
- A; SS; S; A; A;
- Coat: Maple Sugar Cloak (Gorgeous, Sexy) – 82
- SS; A; A; S; A;
- Shoes: Little Devil’s Shoes (Gorgeous, Sexy) – 58
- SS; S; B; S; B
- Hair Ornament: Little Devil’s Horns (Lively, Cute) – 42
- A; S; S; A; B;
- Earrings: Little Devil’s Candy (Lively, Cute) – 39
- A; S; S; A; A
- Gloves: Maple Sugar Magic (Gorgeous, Lively) – 46
- S; S; S; A; A
- Wings: Little Devil’s Wings (Lively, Cute) – 72
- A; SS; S; A; A;
- Makeup: Little Devil’s Secret (Lively, Cute) – 78
- A; SS; S; A; B