Night of Starfall will run throughout August 14th 5:00 LNST to August 20th 23:59 LNST. The event is a time-limited pavilion. The Final Song, Overdrive Cycle, and the Beat of Abyss sets are drawn from the time-limited pavilion. A brief breakdown:
- The event is played as an event-limited pavilion, like those seen in the Mystery House. Pay diamonds to receive Taboo Seal and other prizes such as gold, stamina, or diamonds.
- You get one free pull every day. 30 diamonds are required for one play. You can also pay 300 diamonds to play 10 times at once.
- Each pull will give you 1 to 3 Chain, Rampant Virus, or Rusty Wings in addition to the pavilion’s random prizes. You will obtain parts of the event sets once you have reached the 10th, 25th, or 50th node.
- The probability of gaining Taboo Seal for the following suits are: Final Song 54.5%, Overdrive Cycle 33%, and Beat of Abyss 12.5%.
- Once you have completed collection for Taboo Seal, you can exchange the remainder with other melodic parts at a ratio of 3:1.
- Final Song requires around 1300 to 1500 diamonds, Overdrive Cycle requires around 3000 to 3600 diamonds, and Beat of Abyss requires around 3800 to 4300 diamonds.
Set breakdowns, including stats, are available below. This guide will be updated once the event is released in LN; check back often and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additions!
Click image to enlarge.