(DISCLAIMER: The information in this guide is based off previous versions of Love Nikki. Information is subject to change between versions, so take this guide with a grain of salt until our version of the event is released and we can confirm info. This disclaimer will be removed once we are reasonably sure this guide is complete. Thank you for understanding.)
The Parrot Princess event will run from January 6th 05:00 LNST to January 10th 23:59 LNST. It features the Song of Dream Parrot and Fire of Blood Parrot sets and is played through Chapter 2 to 6 stages in Journey, either Maiden or Princess. A brief rundown of the event:
- Song of Dream Parrot pieces will randomly drop from specific Maiden or Princess stages. Event drops can be evolved into the complete version of Song of Dream Parrot.
- Once fully evolved, Song of Dream Parrot can be customized into Fire of Blood Parrot.
- The Ruby Cheek item, a part of the Song of Dream Parrot set, is gained through Recipe Crafting. The recipe are automatically sent to your mailbox during the event (freebies!).
- The drop rate for Maiden stages is around 30% while it is around 50% for Princess stages.
- The main limiting factor is Princess stage attempts. Only 3 free attempts are given per day, and the number of resets allowed per day is limited by the player’s V-level.
- V0 players can reset stages once per day, so they can play Princess stages up to 30 times total. Higher V-level players will have higher limits.
- Princess stages cost 30 diamonds to reset. V0 players can spend up to 600 diamonds on Princess resets; higher V-level players can spend more.
The following are available below: required stages, a stamina breakdown, and set breakdowns.
This guide may be updated once the event is released in LN; check back often and e-mail email@example.com if you have any additions. In case you need more help, we also offer one-on-one support through various social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter.
The below table lists the droppable Song of Dream Parrot pieces, as well as gold costs for Clothing Evolution to complete one set.
- Customizing Fire of Blood Parrot pieces requires a total of 5 Stardust Black dyes, 4 Garnet Red dyes, 1 Other dye, and 85 Decomposition Materials.
|Stage||Stage Type||Reward||Total Cost for Evolution|
Song of Parrot
Will I Have Enough Stamina?
Because the event is based on random drops, you might be worried if you’ll have enough stamina to collect enough ingredients. Over the course of the event, you can gain stamina from the following:
- Recharging over time: 288 stamina per 24 hours
- Daily rewards: 90 stamina per day from log-in stamina rewards at 12:00-14:00 LNST and 21:00 LNST, plus an extra 30 stamina on weekends
- Daily quests: 44 stamina per day
- Gifted from friends: 50 stamina per day
- Sharing (obtaining a 3+ heart item): 6 stamina per day
- Association-gifted: up to 35 stamina per day, depending on Association’s total scores
- Styling Contest votes: 4 to 6 stamina randomly dropped from boxes, 1 box per 10 votes
- Excluding V-level-associated stamina gifts, stamina from the monthly sign-in calendar, and Styling Contest rewards, you can gain up to 513 stamina per day. Throughout the course of the event, you can gain a total of 2535 stamina, not including stamina gained from Competition voting, monthly sign-in, or V-level rewards. This is enough to play Maiden stages 633 times, or Princess stages (potentially) 422 times.
This is a fairly simple event, so here are some extra things you can do during the event:
- Decomposition: Collect extra Song of Dream Parrot pieces dropped in Maiden stages, then evolve them to the Rare stage (4 hearts). Even better, the dropped Hair Ornament is already 4 hearts and the dropped Makeup is already 5 hearts – no need for evolution! Decompose them after the event for more hard-to-get Rebirth Earrings and Eternal Necklaces!
- Recipe Crafting: The Journey stages have their own drops, which can be used to craft other items.
- Princess Drops: Mori Girl and Deer (2-9), Red Vest (3-7), Cowgirl (5-6), Firelight (5-10), Lotus Pendant (5-10)
- Maiden Drops: Hemmed Girl (2-7), Joyful Bunny (2-7), Gray Board Shoes (4-7), Nurse Cap (4-7), Sommelier (6-1), Demureness (6-1)
Click image to enlarge.
Song of Dream Parrot
- Hair: Snow Melody·Epic
SS; SS; A; S; A
- Dress: Song of Parrot·Epic
SS; S; A; S; S
- Shoes: Freedom Wings·Epic
S; SS; S; A; A
- Right Handheld: Gold Cage·Epic
SS; SS; S; A; A
- Hair Ornament: Innocent Crest·Rare
S; S; SS; S; S;
- Earrings: White Feather·Rare
S; S; SS; SS; A
- Tattoo: Ruby Cheek
S; SS; SS; S; A
- Makeup: Ethereal Faith
A; SS; SS; A; A
Fire of Blood Parrot
- Hair: Blood Serenade – Customize
A; A; SS; SS; A
- Dress: Parrot Fire – Customize
S; SS; S; A; S
- Shoes: Salvation Hymn – Customize
A; SS; SS; S; A
- Right Handheld: Cage of Thorns – Customize (1 Stardust Black)
SS; SS; A; A; S
- Hair Ornament: Dark Crest – Customize
A; A; SS; SS; A;
- Earrings: Bloody Feather – Customize
A; A; SS; S; S
- Makeup: Salvation of Blood – Customize (1 Other Dye)
A; A; SS; SS; A