Sail of Hunt, Sea of Joy runs from October 26th 05:00 LNST to November 1st 23:59 LNST. It features the Treasure Keeper and Storm Tamer sets.
This event features two styling themes. The event runs similarly to the Stylist Association battles and Dawn Front. However, you will be matched with three other players, most likely your friends, to battle against the pirates and gain Golden Anchors for rewards.
A brief rundown of the event:
- The event requires you to prepare an outfit before the contest. By using the Preparation button, you can test out your outfit. Testing outfits do not require any attempts.
- You can change your partners by tapping on their avatars. After you change partners, you can test out your scores again through the Preparation button.
- Tap the Battle 1 or 5 button once you’re ready to begin the styling battles. 5 free attempts are given daily. 4 stamina is needed per play. More attempts can be bought at 50 diamonds for five attempts.
- A higher styling score rewards you more Golden Anchors. Around 5 Golden Anchors are rewarded for winning the battles.
- You can gain a maximum of 175 Golden Anchors with only free attempts.
- Storm Tamer requires 1140 Golden Anchors. To obtain both the Storm Tamer and Treasure Keepber sets, you will need a total of 2050 Golden Anchors.
- To obtain both sets, will need a minimum of 3240 diamonds depending on your win rate and morale.
The following are available below: stage attributes and similar stages, outfit recommendations, and set breakdowns. This guide will be updated frequently once the event is released in LN; check back often, and comment down below if you have any additions!
Outfit recommendations can be found at Nikki’s info! Our guide will be updated later.