The Wonder Museum is coming to Miraland from April 20 05:00 LNST through April 24 23:59 LNST. The suits featured in this event are Ancient Fossil Hall, which is a collection of dino skeletons, and Back to Prehistory. Both are found under the Wonder Museum section of the Achievement gallery. A brief rundown of the event:
- The event map will include 5 stages: 2 quiz stages and 3 styling battles.
- Each stage gives 3 free attempts per day, which can be reset for 30 diamonds.
- Failing a stage will not deduct your attempts, and stamina is not necessary for this event.
- Amber Fossil is used to draw in an event exclusive pavilion. 40 Amber Fossils are required for one (1) draw in the pavilion for the first 9 times, 60 Amber Fossils for the next 7 times, and 90 Amber Fossils for the final 9 times. 1,590 Amber Fossils are required to fill the entire board.
- The event pavilion drops Back to Prehistory suit pieces, as well as other game items such as pavilion tickets, gold, and stamina.
- 75 Amber Fossils are obtainable for free each day, giving 375 Amber Fossils for free throughout the duration of the event.
- There are milestones throughout the event. Each of these milestones will allow you to claim a souvenir. Souvenirs are items found in the Ancient Fossil Hall “suit.”
- Approximately 1200 diamonds are required to complete Back to Prehistory, and a total of approximately 1900 diamonds to complete both Back to Prehistory and the Ancient Fossil Hall pack.
The following are available below: stage attributes and similar stages, outfit recommendations, and set breakdowns. This guide will be updated frequently once the event is released in-game; check back often and e-mail [email protected] if you have any additions!
- Quiz Answers
- Stage 1 - Appointment of Museum
- Stage 3 - Go! Into the Rainforest!
- Stage 4 - Rainforest Adventure
The list on this page contains event-specific questions. If you have a question that isn’t listed here, please send it to us at [email protected] so we can add it! There are additional questions you may encounter that have been seen in previous Miraland quizzes. Those questions and answers can be found here.
|What usually doesn’t form a fossil?||Grilled fish hidden by Momo|
|Which is the carrier of fossil?||All the rest|
|Which of the following is not a necessity during excavation?||Momo|
|From the perspective of preserving, what’s the type of dinosaur’s footprint?||Trace Fossil|
|Generally, in what kind of stone can fossil be found?||Sedimentary Rock|
|Where is the only museum in Miraland that collects fossils?||Pigeon|
|What animals lived in the same age with the dinosaur?||Limulus|
|What should you do when you are lost in the wilderness?||Use compass or judge by stars|
|What’s the main source of a dinosaur’s food?||Varies among different species|
|What’s necessary to the formation of fossil?||Long petrifaction|
Click image to enlarge.